We, Indians, always proudly say that our culture is the
best in the world and it is certainly true. But do we follow it? Our
culture respects women, do we? Men have always tried dominating women
in our society. It is seen that men hardly respect women by heart, and I
mean it. You'll find 'n' people (men) fighting for woman rights, but
scarcely they do it by heart...!
I feel Indian women are the most beautiful, the
most efficient. They are great mothers, daughters, wives, friends,
colleagues, mentors, teachers..! I may be biased, but I am true! A woman
plays so many roles in a lifetime, managing relations, emotions and
people! But, we don't really respect them..we torture them, molest
them, rape them, dominate them , neglect them, harass them! At an
extreme, we abort a girl child before birth. The reality pinches
indeed. :(
We judge women, suffocate them with our
never ending expectations. Imagine how horrific life will be in absence
of women! Who will manage our houses? Who will care for us? How messy
will be the world? How egoistic men would run the world? Who will look
after the kids? Who will cook delicious cuisines for us? Who will
support us when we feel low? Who will guide us when there's no way
ahead? Who will scold us for not doing the things right? Who will
praise us for the good deeds? Who will understand our emotions the
best? Who will?? Place yourself in the situation. Being woman is far
difficult. Do give a serious thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment