My Blog List

Saturday, December 3, 2011

SPECIAL SPECIES!

Dedicated to parents!

"SPECIAL SPECIES!"

You're the two twinkling stars who illuminate my life,
A congenial man & loving wife!

Being your son is definitely a gain,
I love you more than words can explain!

I rejoice the life with the coherence we share,
Thank you, for love, trust & always the care!

I've known you guys since I was born,
For these great 22 years that love hasn't worn!

Dad, the home is often spelled with your euphonious sound,
You're really a great guy to be always around!

Mom has her own ways,
To cheer me up on saturnine days!

The years have gone so fast, I can't believe,
Mom n dad, you've helped me achieve!

You're the 2 special people in my life,
An awesome guy and his wonderful wife!

I don't have more words because I'm novice,
It's the flow of feelings through my heart's voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment